Oasis' new album - Dig Out Your Soul.

Go down

Oasis' new album - Dig Out Your Soul.

Post by Sneakglove on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:58 am

As we know already, we all have our different reasons why we love The Brilliant Green, and if like me one of those reasons is their Britrock element, I think there is a good chance you will like this album.
In some cases we can draw obvious musical comparisons between Buriguri and Oasis, even if this is not the case vocally and lyrically, and listening to Dig Out Your Soul for the first time just made me realize how much I would kill for a new Buriguri studio album.
For me Dig Out Your Soul just storms into life with the opening song ‘Bag It Up’, which has to be my favourite, and as this song ends, I cannot help being reminded of the end to TBG’s ‘HIDOI Ame’.
Despite me not buying an Oasis album since (Whats the Story) Morning Glory? in 1995, I believe this is a real return to form for the Manchester band.
Of course there is a spurious link between Oasis and TBG. Andy Bell ,the Oasis bass player, used to be in a band with Mark Gardener and Loz Colbert, who of course appeared on Ryo’s Meister album as musicians, and indeed Ryo is pictured with Andy Bell in the inlay card. This band was called RIDE, whose first album is of course cited as one of Ryo and Shunsaku’s favourite albums. So there you go…
Anyway, in conclusion, if you are a fan of Britrock, and Los Angeles is your fave TBG album, there is a chance you will like this album, so give it a try.

Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://forevertommy.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oasis' new album - Dig Out Your Soul.

Post by shizuenjune2 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:10 pm

I love oasis,great music
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:05 pm

http://www.k-20.jp/
Please pay attention to a theme song...
Oasis!
mikanomoide
Translator

Male Number of posts : 286

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakglove on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:42 pm

mikanomoide wrote:http://www.k-20.jp/
Please pay attention to a theme song...
Oasis!

Cool! Thanks mika. Strange to hear Oasis doing the song for a Japanese film, would be great if Buriguri did music for a western movie Cool .

This films looks quite good!

Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713

View user profile http://forevertommy.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoLawrence on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:43 am

Glad to see you posting this thread here, 'cos I'm a big Oasis fan since I know British music.

From the first track "Bag It Up", a raw Rock 'n' Roll opening, it truly surprised me, I used to be listen Oasis everyday, it was years ago. After "The Masterplan" album, their songs is getting worst and worst, I admit what I love is the past Oasis. However, I can say I love them again. The second track is one of my favourites too, especially the outro of the song, I think it is tribute to The Beatles's "Dear Prudence". There are some retro style tracks "Waitng for the Rapture", "High Horse Lady", groove beat and sung by Noel(I like every songs Noel is vocal LOL). And the track at the end "Nature of Reality", I love the lyrics, talikng about no such god & devil things exist, just your own mind imagination.
Totally it's the top album beside their two first's.
EchoLawrence

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hidebow on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:43 am

I buy the player magazine every month.
http://www.player.jp/index.html
I read their interviews. They are great.
hidebow
Translator

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 pm

EchoLawrence wrote:Glad to see you posting this thread here, 'cos I'm a big Oasis fan since I know British music.

From the first track "Bag It Up", a raw Rock 'n' Roll opening, it truly surprised me, I used to be listen Oasis everyday, it was years ago. After "The Masterplan" album, their songs is getting worst and worst, I admit what I love is the past Oasis. However, I can say I love them again. The second track is one of my favourites too, especially the outro of the song, I think it is tribute to The Beatles's "Dear Prudence". There are some retro style tracks "Waitng for the Rapture", "High Horse Lady",photovoltaic systemsTrailer Parts
groove beat and sung by Noel(I like every songs Noel is vocal LOL). And the track at the end "Nature of Reality", I love the lyrics, talikng about no such god & devil things exist, just your own mind imagination.
Totally it's the top album beside their two first's.
thanks for share

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down