Astrology - To know your starsign (Zodiac & Chinese)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Astrology - To know your starsign (Zodiac & Chinese)

Post by Starryeyed on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 pm

*Update*

Tomoko-Chan's is done!
Shizuenjune2 is done!
Mikanomoide is done!

If you cannot see your starsigns do check the previous page Smile

@Ghitgo if you can tell me what time you were born I'll do you next;
Starryeyed

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shizuenjune2 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:03 am

thanks starryeyed!!!!
i love the results Very Happy
shizuenjune2

Female Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Your Welcome Shizu. I actually think you have the best zodiac sign(Gemini) along with Mika(Mikanomoide). Gemini is for people who are popular, who make good friends. Your Chinese starsigns, much in the same way as Mika also promote this, popularity, being three different animals(different traits). I think the both of you would get along, and with many different people. Anyway, I'm glad you liked them Smile
Starryeyed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikanomoide on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Starryeyed wrote:*Update*

Tomoko-Chan's is done!
Shizuenjune2 is done!
Mikanomoide is done!

If you cannot see your starsigns do check the previous page Smile

@Ghitgo if you can tell me what time you were born I'll do you next;

Now, we can sleep in peace.
Thank you!
謝謝你的善意。
mikanomoide
Translator

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Dou itashimashite, Mika-san! Smile
Starryeyed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:21 pm

I think it was around 8 AM.

If you want to come into
my DREAM angel,
If you want to come into
my NIGHTMARE, lets...

Ryo Matsui, you will not be forgotten!
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1606
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Ghitgo 21/10/1980 (08:00 AM Birth)

Zodiac Starsign:

Your Starsign is: Libra
Famous people who share your starsign: Bridgitte Bardot, Deborah Kerr, Julie Andrews, Bob Geldof, John Lennon, Oscar Wilde.
Harmony Starsigns: Other Librans, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Gemini, Leo, Virgo.
Difficult Starsigns: Capricorn, Aries, Cancer - Not so much - Pisces, Taurus.
As a friend: Many Librans have a lasting interest in the arts. Of these, music is a high priority.
Librans need a harmonious environment and fair treatment is essential for developing a Libran.
Privacy is also regarded as sacred.

Metal: Copper;
Gemstones: Emerald;
Tarot Card: Justice;
Animal: Elephant;
Colours: Green, Purple, Pink.
Plant: Aloe, Myrtle, Rose;

Personality:

Positives:

Cooperative;
Good Companion; Smile
Refined;
Artistic;
Has Clear Opinions;
Good Negotiator;
Very Strong Beliefs;
Loving and Romantic; Smile
Sense of Fair Play;
Able to lead on behalf of a good cause;
Uses intellect when going into action;
Sincere;
Charming;
Communicative; Smile

Negative:

Narcissistic;
Indolent or Sulky;
Fearful;
Indecisive;
Manipulative;
Overbearing;
Flirtatious;

Libra as a Man;

Is usually handsome, but never ugly;
Has fine bone structure and balanced features;
Has a clear and charming voice;
Dresses in discrimination in subtle colours;
Is usually graceful and athletic
Likes to check the mirror has he passes by the shop window;

Traits:

Very keen to make a visual impression that is appropriate to the task in hand;
Gives advice freely; Smile
Is interested in the opposite sex, at all ages;
Is a master in the art of romance; Smile
Is very trustworthy; Smile
Can be fickle and change his mind often;
Interested in facts of a given situation before he makes a balanced decision;
Enjoys art and needs harmony;
Can be lavish with money, spending it on things which bring happiness;
Has financial abilities;

Sex: When a Libran makes love it is not always a passionate experience. They are also highly influenced by images of sexual attractiveness in the media. A Libran has an appetite for sex.

Chinese Starsign:

Born after Feb 16 you are:

Chinese Starsign: Monkey(Main), Dog(Sub - from October the Month), Dragon(08:00AM)

In other words you are a Monkey at heart with a trait(Some of) Dog and Dragon. Your main characteristic is Monkey;

Type of Metal: Metal
Ying & Yang: Positive(Yang)
Career: Finance, Politics, Stage;
Romance: Fickle, Insincere;
Good Compatability: Dragon, Rat; Smile
Bad Compatability: Tiger, OX, Rabbit;
Examples of Famous People: Leonardo da Vinci, Elizabeth Taylor;
Favourite Zodiac: Leo;
Ruler: Saturn;
Flower: Anemone;
Gemstone: Ruby;
Colour: Orange;
Day: Sunday;
Favourite Number/Perferred: Number 1;

Monkey

Personality:

Lively;
Opportunist;
Self-Centred;
Mercenary;
Devious;
Amusing;
Companionable;
Extremely Ambitious;
Always Successful;

Chinese Starsign:

Monkey-Dog-Dragon (Primary, Secondary, Minor)

Overall: Monkey, Metal +(Yang) (Metal+ = The element of the Sword(Powerful).

Again, don't blame the messenger;

Ghitgo your zodiac harmonious sign and your Chinese Starsign is Leo(Fire Sign - Passionate), which would mean you should get along with TC the most, but again only you would know. Again, similiarly you have three animals in your Chinese starsign so I expect you would be popular with people and with communicating in general. I hope you like your Zodiac & Chinese Starsign Ghitgo. Smile
Starryeyed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghitgo on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Cool! some of that describes me perfectly.

If you want to come into
my DREAM angel,
If you want to come into
my NIGHTMARE, lets...

Ryo Matsui, you will not be forgotten!
ghitgo

Male Number of posts : 1606
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:01 pm

@Ghitgo -

Your welcome, glad you liked them.

Thank you for the scans of the Hawaii Photobook of Tommy, I forgot to mention this. It was very kind of you Smile

-------------------------------------

Hmmm...well...hmmm..maybe we could do some chinese numerology next Smile I think the chinese like certain numbers, like odds or evens...like house numbers.. I think numerology looks at the lottery numbers too, might be interesting Smile
Starryeyed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vee on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Well, my star sign is Aquarius and I used to believe in the horoscope and such but a big important part of my current job is actually making up things about people and star signs, planetary influences, astral charts, yadda yadda yadda.... So I don't know what to believe now silent
Besides that, I've met a lot of people with my star sign or that was born like a couple days before me and we're completely different... I realized that you can't judge someone or think someone's this or that way just because of their sign...
Anyway, I'd love to get my astral chart done someday. A co-worker promised doing it like 6 months ago but she didn't do it yet Suspect
vee

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-05-15

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/27498063

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:36 am

When I became interested in Astrology I went with my sister to many shops looking for Zodiac and Chinese starsign books. I decided to purchase one of each, and as a result I have stuck with them always, believing they represent my sign as best as they can, maybe not 100%, but adequately enough for me. I don't read the tabloids, well..newspapers/magazines daily astrological readings, as to me they don't represent the idea of what astrology is about. You see people believe what they want to believe, more so when it is written in black & white and in front of you. You are questioning what you believe, and there is nothing wrong with that Vee, as you grow older you will make up your own mind in what you believe. You can question many things in life, in what you believe, for example.

Do you believe in Fate?

Do you believe your destiny is handed to you or;

Do you believe you shape your own destiny?

Do you believe men and women are equally represented?

Do you believe in Religion?

And even simple ones such as;

Do you believe the people on this forum are who they say they are? Like, do you believe I am a 36 year old male. You see, what is displayed on the internet, or a forum can be totally different as to what is seen in the 'real world'. I, for example; could be a female aged, well..hmmm 51 It is like the 'Wizard of Oz', a shroud, a disguise, a place where people bend the rules or place a screen over what is true and what is not. From the above, you will have already decided what age or sex I am, what you believe, your opinion without even, in a way 'knowing' me. But on here you believe I am a 36 male.

I, myself; have always believed in having a sense of manners, morals, and values which I stick with. I like to help others. I believe religion is the cause of alot of suffering. I am a protestant, I took communion but... As I grew older I just believed that somebody watches over me, protects me, like from others who would want to hurt me. Have people ever hurt me in the past, yes; but even though, I still believe that somebody watches over me, protects me. I don't let religion dictate or shape my way of thinking. If somebody is religious, that is fine, I accept that. Does it effect my decision to be there friend, no; because I don't let religion effect me. Now, if they wanted to dictate or force me into there religion, then yes, it would be problem, but only because I feel nobody should be forced into a religion. Choice is important here. Your choice, what you believe..

Vee, have you ever seen the film 'Sliding Doors' starring Gwyneth Paltrow? The film is set in London, where she has a choice to make, does she go on the subway on a certain time, of a certain day or walk to work instead. In the film, if she takes the subway she meets the man of her dreams who she falls in love with, if she doesn't well..she stays with her good for nothing fella..but as fate would have it, later in her life does get the chance to meet the man of her dreams...Of course, both choices not being without consequences....In the film, you see how each story unfolds. It brings up the question of fate, and what people believe, a thinkers film, my sort of film Smile (A film to talk about, so to speak) I didn't want to mention the story too much in case you haven't seen it, recommended film though, one of my favourites.

Besides that, I've met a lot of people with my star sign or that was born like a couple days before me and we're completely different... I realized that you can't judge someone or think someone's this or that way just because of their sign...

I agree you can't judge a person from there starsign, why do I believe this? Well because we are all individuals, with our own minds. It's like judging a person by there race or colour. You don't, you judge from what you know about them and how you feel they relate to you. Only you can decide who you want to be friends with, and who you one day will fall in love and get married to, if that is your preference. Then again, I believe love is different, complicated Smile To me, love has no boundaries; but to understand the true meaning of love, well...I think it is not known until later in life, 70+

I've met a lot of people with my star sign or that was born like a couple days before me and we're completely different

I believe both the zodiac and Chinese starsigns are interwined, maybe you and your friends have conflicting chinese starsigns. In the chinese starsign you can have three different personalities, like traits. I suppose it is difficult to know why, nothing is explained 100%. I think the general rule is they should have some of the same traits. Maybe they or you were born early or late, giving you a different starsign. Maybe there birthdays are on the 'cusp'. Could be a number of reasons really.

I only mention what is given from the books here, I let people make up there own minds if they agree with any of the information given. If you would like, I could give you your starsign information if you provide me with your year, month and date you were born and the time you were born. It is your choice Vee, have a think about it.

I might have side-tracked the conversation here, my apologies in advance. I must learn to shut up sometimes, my fingers are like a magnet to the keyboard haha, glued Smile
Starryeyed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vee on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Aww you actually wrote a lot, thanks for your time and all Smile
Yesterday after writing that message, I went to some website and look for my Moon sign and ascendent. All my life I thought my ascendent was Sagittarius but yesterday I figured out it was Gemini. My Moon sign is Virgo and I'm a fire rabbit on the Chinese horoscope.

I have to agree with you in a lot of things you said. I don't like how so many people is manipulated by religion and such. As a kid, I grew up as a Roman Catholic Apostolic Christian, or whatever it's called. It's the most common religion in Argentina and it's kinda similar to Protestant. I took the first communion as well, but now it doesn't makes too much sense to me, it's like when I grew up as an adolescent I realized that I didn't wanted anything to do with religion anymore. I won't lie to you, it's not pleasant for me to hear somebody saying 'This is because of God... You will have to pray God for blah blah blah, Have faith, God will help', yadda yadda yadda because I know I can't believe in that and I can't fully understand people who do, but I try to deal with the idea of it haha clown

Someday I'd like to visit a real astrologyst over here, but I have to tell you that it's full of people who pretend to have studies and/or psychical powers and you don't know where to look for help and such. Yeah, I can't believe on magazine's horoscopes either... I have a little book for the Aquarius people that I bought when I was like 8 and it's pretty cool, but I'm more into oniromancie, though it's pretty complicated to understand for me Suspect
vee

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-05-15

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/27498063

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryeyed on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:49 am

Aww you actually wrote a lot, thanks for your time and all

Ah! well guilty as charged Smile Well it must have been important to you otherwise you wouldn't have said anything. I hope some of what I said helped in some way. I am abit of a chatterbox, sometimes I don't know when to shut up. haha.

Yesterday after writing that message, I went to some website and look for my Moon sign and ascendent. All my life I thought my ascendent was Sagittarius but yesterday I figured out it was Gemini. My Moon sign is Virgo and I'm a fire rabbit on the Chinese horoscope.

I'm glad you have come to a conclusion about your starsign Vee. Smile

I have to agree with you in a lot of things you said. I don't like how so many people is manipulated by religion and such. As a kid, I grew up as a Roman Catholic Apostolic Christian, or whatever it's called. It's the most common religion in Argentina and it's kinda similar to Protestant. I took the first communion as well, but now it doesn't makes too much sense to me, it's like when I grew up as an adolescent I realized that I didn't wanted anything to do with religion anymore. I won't lie to you, it's not pleasant for me to hear somebody saying 'This is because of God... You will have to pray God for blah blah blah, Have faith, God will help', yadda yadda yadda because I know I can't believe in that and I can't fully understand people who do, but I try to deal with the idea of it haha

Well, thanks Vee. Yes, people can be manipulated by religion, but remember you are your own person. You decide, which I believe you have done already by what you said above. Yes, I went to confirmation class when I was about 10. My mother and father believed that I should go and that it would give me an understanding, similiar to education I suppose. After I was confirmed and became 16 my mother asked me whether I wanted to attend church or not. I replied 'I believe that a higher being watches over me and that if I was a good person at heart I didn't need to go to church.' Smile But what I said at the time, I still believe to this day. I agree about your reasoning, about it not making sense; I suppose it is like innocence, like when you are a child. I believed my mother and father wanted to in-still something...like..hmmmm..a sense of belonging?? maybe a sense of understanding for me. I didn't always like to go, but they were my family, and to them they felt it was important to me. And as a child, you can't really argue Smile haha. So I went, as did my brother and sister. It's funny though, when people feel hurt, or if they feel like the 'end of the world' is happening, they come for prayer for comfort. It always seemed to me that the only time we need 'God' is when we have a dilemma. Do I believe in God, well.. I suppose I don't really think about it too much. I just like to believe somebody is wishing me happiness and is protecting me. Vee, you don't have to understand God, just have an 'open mind' and don't think about it too much. when you say you are trying to deal with it, you are thinking with an open mind which is good.

I think one of the best examples of manipulation is the media. Look at the media, for women. The media through television and magazines says that we have to be a size 8-10 and be wearing the latest fashionable clothes with current accessories. Again it is trying to manipulate your decision. Should everyone follow like a sheep, no; because we are individuals with our own minds. As long as we are happy with ourselves it doesn't matter what the media says about what you should and should not wear/do.

Someday I'd like to visit a real astrologyst over here, but I have to tell you that it's full of people who pretend to have studies and/or psychical powers and you don't know where to look for help and such. Yeah, I can't believe on magazine's horoscopes either... I have a little book for the Aquarius people that I bought when I was like 8 and it's pretty cool

Yes, the world is very money orientated; people use one another to make a quick buck, even through psychics etc. And as you get older you start to see and hear all this corruption all the more frequently. It hurts your eyes and your ears, but you try and remember the good things within this world. Like your family, your friends, the things that make you happy. You remember your childhood, your sweetheart etc. I suppose we are talking about memories here. Everyone has a story to tell, its' just that; not everyone gets to hear it.

but I'm more into oniromancie, though it's pretty complicated to understand for me

And to think I don't even know what the word means Smile

Be happy in what you do Vee always.
Starryeyed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2