Lollipop Candy BAD girl (Sailor Lum Remix) (my remix)

Go down

Lollipop Candy BAD girl (Sailor Lum Remix) (my remix)

Post by sailorlum on Fri May 01, 2009 10:38 pm

I don't know if this belongs in the main forum...but I don't know where else I would put it... Question

Anyway, I was thinking about Lollipop Candy BAD girl (the full 10 min version) and I thought that it might be fun to do a little editing and rearranging. There are parts of the full version that I like that are unique to it, but I don't care for all the sound effect/atmosphere stuff, nor do I like how the album version of the song is split in two...so I remixed it. It clocks in at 8 min 45 sec.

Tommy heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy BAD girl (Sailor Lum Remix):
4shared.com/file/102866364/410850ad/Tommy_heavenly6_-_Lollipop_Candy_BAD_girl__Sailor_Lum_Remix_.html

I'm pleased with it...it's a nice alternative to the short version and the album version...for me anyway... cat

It goes [carousel part 1 - Halloween part (featured in short version) - carousel part 2 - main song]. The carousel part 1 and carousel part 2 is where she sings about the cake.

Enjoy! Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by sailorlum on Fri May 01, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed some grammar)
sailorlum

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down