Lollipop Candy BAD girl (Sailor Lum Remix) (my remix)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lollipop Candy BAD girl (Sailor Lum Remix) (my remix)

Post by sailorlum on Fri May 01, 2009 10:38 pm

I don't know if this belongs in the main forum...but I don't know where else I would put it... Question

Anyway, I was thinking about Lollipop Candy BAD girl (the full 10 min version) and I thought that it might be fun to do a little editing and rearranging. There are parts of the full version that I like that are unique to it, but I don't care for all the sound effect/atmosphere stuff, nor do I like how the album version of the song is split in two...so I remixed it. It clocks in at 8 min 45 sec.

Tommy heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy BAD girl (Sailor Lum Remix):
4shared.com/file/102866364/410850ad/Tommy_heavenly6_-_Lollipop_Candy_BAD_girl__Sailor_Lum_Remix_.html

I'm pleased with it...it's a nice alternative to the short version and the album version...for me anyway... cat

It goes [carousel part 1 - Halloween part (featured in short version) - carousel part 2 - main song]. The carousel part 1 and carousel part 2 is where she sings about the cake.

Enjoy! Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by sailorlum on Fri May 01, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed some grammar)
sailorlum

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top