Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by Sneakglove on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:04 pm

NayaBania6 wrote:
FairyBlueMoon wrote:
Martzb wrote:http://www.towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/CSfCardMain.jsp?GOODS_NO=1909649&GOODS_SORT_CD=101

Apparently the music on this album is going to be a return to her more alternative style that she originally had in 2003.

Well All i can say to this is I hope it's more Unlimited Sky alternative,and less hey My Friend alternative.
Agree Very Happy

Double agree.

I love Unlimied Sky, it would actually have also made a great Buriguri song.

_________________
Even though we live apart we're connected with our songs.
avatar
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Age : 42
Location : Robin Hood Country
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://forevertommy.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by tomoko_chan on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Sneakglove wrote:
NayaBania6 wrote:
FairyBlueMoon wrote:
Martzb wrote:http://www.towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/CSfCardMain.jsp?GOODS_NO=1909649&GOODS_SORT_CD=101

Apparently the music on this album is going to be a return to her more alternative style that she originally had in 2003.

Well All i can say to this is I hope it's more Unlimited Sky alternative,and less hey My Friend alternative.
Agree Very Happy

Double agree.

I love Unlimied Sky, it would actually have also made a great Buriguri song.

Triple agree XD

Going to study physics T^T
avatar
tomoko_chan

Female Number of posts : 736
Age : 25
Location : Violet scary moon ^^
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.lollipopgirl.es.tl

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by ghitgo on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:51 pm

I agree only because she needs to expand and not make new songs that sound similar or exactly like previous songs.

_________________

If you want to come into
my DREAM angel,
If you want to come into
my NIGHTMARE, lets...

Ryo Matsui, you will not be forgotten!
avatar
ghitgo
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 1606
Age : 36
Location : TFA, first class
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by Dammyf6 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:18 am

O_O

*dies*
avatar
Dammyf6

Male Number of posts : 17
Age : 25
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina ♥
Registration date : 2008-07-15

View user profile http://www.fotolog.com/Dammyf6

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by mrchaddyd on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:00 am

I might as well just file for bankruptcy now.
avatar
mrchaddyd

Male Number of posts : 86
Age : 29
Location : 715
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/69SOFINE

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by riyu october3 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:59 am

I hope I'll be able to say to myself that I must buy this >_<

I really don't want Ruby Shoes and Papermoon to be in it for some reasons...But it would be great if Unlimited Sky will be included ^^~

i hope this album will feature her way back style on the heavenly6 album...
avatar
riyu october3

Male Number of posts : 33
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-01-21

View user profile http://orangeinsummer.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by ghitgo on Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:34 pm

I don't care whats on it. As long its Tommy, and she put her heart and soul into it(like always), I'm gonna but 1,000,000,000,000 copies and build a house out of them so I'll always have a copy to listen to.
The ONLY thing that could top this is a USA tour of the brilliant green and they are stopping in texas(possibly with a new album/single in tow).

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I WANT THAT CD NOW!!!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________

If you want to come into
my DREAM angel,
If you want to come into
my NIGHTMARE, lets...

Ryo Matsui, you will not be forgotten!
avatar
ghitgo
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 1606
Age : 36
Location : TFA, first class
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by Sneakglove on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:07 am

ghitgo wrote:The ONLY thing that could top this is a USA tour of the brilliant green and they are stopping in texas(possibly with a new album/single in tow).

Yes, I agree, but change the USA to World Wink

A little higher would be either Buriguri or Tommy heavenly6 touring Japan at the beginning of October this year (which just happens to be the time we are visiting). To see her/them in Japan would be almost too joyful for me.

_________________
Even though we live apart we're connected with our songs.
avatar
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Age : 42
Location : Robin Hood Country
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://forevertommy.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by ghitgo on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Sneakglove wrote:
ghitgo wrote:The ONLY thing that could top this is a USA tour of the brilliant green and they are stopping in texas(possibly with a new album/single in tow).

Yes, I agree, but change the USA to World Wink

A little higher would be either Buriguri or Tommy heavenly6 touring Japan at the beginning of October this year (which just happens to be the time we are visiting). To see her/them in Japan would be almost too joyful for me.

Right, don't wanna have her all to myself. If she really did tour, I would make every possible effort to go to japan to see her. I would do almost anything for that chance. Though, with a new album coming out, she's probably gonna tour soon after. I need to win the lottery by then so I can get a private jet and pick up some people to come with me. Wink

_________________

If you want to come into
my DREAM angel,
If you want to come into
my NIGHTMARE, lets...

Ryo Matsui, you will not be forgotten!
avatar
ghitgo
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 1606
Age : 36
Location : TFA, first class
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile http://tommypicarchive.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by Sneakglove on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:20 pm

ghitgo wrote:
Sneakglove wrote:
ghitgo wrote:The ONLY thing that could top this is a USA tour of the brilliant green and they are stopping in texas(possibly with a new album/single in tow).

Yes, I agree, but change the USA to World Wink

A little higher would be either Buriguri or Tommy heavenly6 touring Japan at the beginning of October this year (which just happens to be the time we are visiting). To see her/them in Japan would be almost too joyful for me.

Right, don't wanna have her all to myself. If she really did tour, I would make every possible effort to go to japan to see her. I would do almost anything for that chance. Though, with a new album coming out, she's probably gonna tour soon after. I need to win the lottery by then so I can get a private jet and pick up some people to come with me. Wink

Haha, I did actually enter the lucky dip to be in the crowd for the Heavy Starry Tour SPACE SHOWER TV show. No idea what I would have done if I had won tickets, probably would have had to donate them to hidebow or mikanomoide.

_________________
Even though we live apart we're connected with our songs.
avatar
Sneakglove
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1713
Age : 42
Location : Robin Hood Country
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://forevertommy.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by I'mAPlayerInTVGames on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:50 pm

riyu october3 wrote:I hope I'll be able to say to myself that I must buy this >_<

I really don't want Ruby Shoes and Papermoon to be in it for some reasons...But it would be great if Unlimited Sky will be included ^^~

i hope this album will feature her way back style on the heavenly6 album...
It would be nice if it was all new material rather than stuffed full of b-sides like the last one. silent
avatar
I'mAPlayerInTVGames

Male Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by EchoLawrence on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:55 am

the up-coming album called "3rd"?? Sound like Portishead and the Verve's album naming.

Exciting!
avatar
EchoLawrence

Male Number of posts : 199
Age : 32
Location : Hong Hong SAR
Registration date : 2008-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by mrchaddyd on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:30 am

EchoLawrence wrote:the up-coming album called "3rd"?? Sound like Portishead and the Verve's album naming.

Exciting!
I just think it's listed as that since the title is still pending. I hope it's not called 3rd, anyway.
avatar
mrchaddyd

Male Number of posts : 86
Age : 29
Location : 715
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/69SOFINE

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by EchoLawrence on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:20 pm

mrchaddyd wrote:
EchoLawrence wrote:the up-coming album called "3rd"?? Sound like Portishead and the Verve's album naming.

Exciting!
I just think it's listed as that since the title is still pending. I hope it's not called 3rd, anyway.

haha, anyway i don't care about the album title as long as the song is cool & fresh.
3rd is not too bad for a concept album name though.
avatar
EchoLawrence

Male Number of posts : 199
Age : 32
Location : Hong Hong SAR
Registration date : 2008-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by Synchronicity on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:38 pm

"3rd" is no where near creative for tommy. Were tlaking about the girl that named her new best album Gothic Melting Ice cream's Darkness "Nightmare"
avatar
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958
Age : 23
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by mrchaddyd on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:02 am

FairyBlueMoon wrote:"3rd" is no where near creative for tommy. Were tlaking about the girl that named her new best album Gothic Melting Ice cream's Darkness "Nightmare"
ikr. XD

One of my favorite lines is...
"C'mon baby dancing star I saw you what I thought was just you love you."
because it's just such english fail, but I love it so much. XD
avatar
mrchaddyd

Male Number of posts : 86
Age : 29
Location : 715
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/69SOFINE

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by ThomasW on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:50 am

Engrish are da bets!
avatar
ThomasW

Number of posts : 554
Age : 27
Location : SP - Brazil
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by mrchaddyd on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:58 am

ThomasW wrote:Engrish are da bets!
Can you come to get some ice creams with me?
Can you bake a pinky cupcakes with me together?
avatar
mrchaddyd

Male Number of posts : 86
Age : 29
Location : 715
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/69SOFINE

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by Synchronicity on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:35 pm

I know i love singing her engrish out loud! it's so amazing!!!!! and it hasn't gotten better. we just got "Don't Scary" in PAPERMOON.
avatar
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958
Age : 23
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by mrchaddyd on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:24 pm

FairyBlueMoon wrote:I know i love singing her engrish out loud! it's so amazing!!!!! and it hasn't gotten better. we just got "Don't Scary" in PAPERMOON.
I just realized there wasn't any in Unlimited Sky. XD You'd think I would have noticed in the 567,209,458,230 times I listened to it. But she does go UNLIMITEDSKYYYYYYY at one point. *shrugs*
avatar
mrchaddyd

Male Number of posts : 86
Age : 29
Location : 715
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/69SOFINE

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by Synchronicity on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:49 pm

YES! I like how she sings "UNLIMITED SKY!" all emotionally. it's probably my favorite part of the song, and it's officially been dubbed my 3rd fav Heavnely song only behind PAPERMOON, and Heavy Starry Chain.
avatar
Synchronicity

Male Number of posts : 958
Age : 23
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://saintnichts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by hidebow on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:09 pm

information
http://www.jbook.co.jp/p/p.aspx/3732506/s/
avatar
hidebow
Translator

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by ThomasW on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:29 pm

OH MY GOD!!!
I love the name!

AND COMPLETELY NEW TRACKS!! AND 2 NEW PVS!!! AND FEBRUARY6 VERSIONS!
GOD! I'M SO EXCITED XDDD

I HAVE SOME MONEY SAVED, I GUESS I'll BE ABLE TO BUY THIS ONE!!! *happy*


[edit]

Wait, I got so excited I forgot... what about the acoustic version for Unlimited Sky?

[/edit]
avatar
ThomasW

Number of posts : 554
Age : 27
Location : SP - Brazil
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by mrchaddyd on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:40 pm

O_O There's an acoustic version of unlimited sky? When?! WHere?! Who told you this....

butomfg at the new album details. I'm freaking out over song titles alone. EXCITING! Very Happy

So pre-ordering it this weekend!

ikillmyheart
avatar
mrchaddyd

Male Number of posts : 86
Age : 29
Location : 715
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/69SOFINE

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by ThomasW on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:42 pm

mrchaddyd wrote:O_O There's an acoustic version of unlimited sky? When?! WHere?! Who told you this....

Here =)
It was played in Gundam!

http://www.mediafire.com/?9dhm4zt8auu
avatar
ThomasW

Number of posts : 554
Age : 27
Location : SP - Brazil
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavenly 3RD ALBUM - I KILL MY HEART

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum